Misc Ferrari 812 Superfast Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you do such amazing work on these config files! They add a ton of immersion to the car. It literally almost feels like a brand new car. Much more realistic!
You are welcome dude! Thanks for your kind words.

Yeah, I'm now enjoying the car too. Just drove 4000km in it.
I really couldn't stop adding more and more stuff to it but the time was worth it :)

Hi! Sorry to disturb you, but both with the original and modified data the same button it is used to open left door triggers also the intern light, is it mean to be like this?
How can I make them use different buttons?

Last edited:
But I can change that for the next update since we got 2 more extra keys now.
Also the data is now playable on any online server but both features are only available for people who got the current csp preview from patreon thats why I didn't update it yet.

DEATHLESS updated Ferrari 812 Superfast Update/Fix with a new update entry:

Another small update

- New backup camera. Its working via scriptable display now
- All digital instruments on the passenger display & the new F6 cameras are now also working online (no data replacement needed anymore)
- Added new vao patch*

You'll need at least Custom Shader patch version 0.176!

Headlight glass might look "milky" with some csp versions >CSP BUG!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I copied the content folder to my AssettoCorsa root folder but the car does not show up in my content manager. I don't know what is causing this problem. I need help.

I copied the content folder to my AssettoCorsa root folder but the car does not show up in my content manager. I don't know what is causing this problem. I need help.
Because you need the basic car, its included in the ferrari dlc.
And you probably don't have that dlc, so it won't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back