Cars Ferrari 643 - 1991 (by ASR Formula) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 130869

@alesanchez is it possible to release more renders at a higher resolution, at least 1440p? It's for desktop background purposes :thumbsup:. The same question would extend to pretty much all of the recent ASR cars, they're from an era of racing a lot of us miss dearly and are aesthetically beautiful.

@alesanchez is it possible to release more renders at a higher resolution, at least 1440p? It's for desktop background purposes :thumbsup:. The same question would extend to pretty much all of the recent ASR cars, they're from an era of racing a lot of us miss dearly and are aesthetically beautiful.

Haha ok, I'll keep it in mind for the next cars! Maybe I can do some renders in different resolutions.
Glad you liked them!

This looks perfect! I already enjoyed it a lot in RF2, and the Beta for AC. Thanks for the hard work.

Question though:
Haven't updated to 1.9 yet because it would break the sound of some of my favorite mods.
Should it be possible to use the SFX from the Beta version?

• Deleted member 130869

To everyone with issues, I advise you to have a look at JSGME as once you're set up, it's the cleanest way to install mods. It's easier to delete any folders with modded content, run integrity check, and then install the mods with JSGME where it doesn't overwrite anything.

It is pretty clear for me that some of you guys running some stupid "sound fixes" from the past which clearly messed up your installation over time. Only way to fix any sound issues, delete "fmod.ddl", "fmod64.ddl", "fmodstudio.dll" and "fmodstudio64.dll" in main directory. After that delete the folder "system" in main directory. Than go to "content" and delete folder "sfx". After that run a Assetto Corsa integrity check to download the latest files.

I will not support people running previous versions of Assetto Corsa and people running "sound fixes" from bad conversions.

Please rate our car after having made those chnages and if some sound issues appear after those chnages, please add a video with the issue. Than i am able to do further investigations.

Thanks guys, let me know if it works

Car is really beautiful and sound is pretty good, even not excellent. Unless the cockpit is very dark, cannot see on the dash board at any tested time. The only thing that I must say is the not-so-good ffb from the car. Car is just missing those final bits of perfection that Kunos`s cars have. Else a superb car. lots of downforce, which there really were in 1991.

Really enjoyable ride in this thing. Absolutely love it.

Couple of minor points... (there always are) - The rev bar is literally impossible to see with sunlight behind you. Perfectly usable when the sun is in front of you, but totally invisible when it isn`t. Given the type of display it is, I`m not sure if it can be in any way "fixed" and still keep the look. those early lcd dashes weren`t exactly well contrasted. The shift light can still be seen though, so it`s not all bad.

Tyre sounds are almost inaudible here when the sounds are fine for the default Kunos cars. they could be a lot louder. There`s only the tiniest little high pitch squeal even when deliberately throwing the car sideways, which is so quiet you can`t really hear it at all unless you are totally off-throttle and there aren`t any other loud sounds around.

Last thing is just a personal thing. The dirt on the inner tyre sidewall when off-track looks pretty bad as it`s covering the whole area. Just on the actual driving surface, and maybe a little rolling over a small way onto the sides would look a lot better. Perhaps also just a little less shine on the tyre material too :)

Other than that, it`s fantastic. Thanks guys.

Tyre sounds are almost inaudible here when the sounds are fine for the default Kunos cars. they could be a lot louder. There`s only the tiniest little high pitch squeal even when deliberately throwing the car sideways, which is so quiet you can`t really hear it at all unless you are totally off-throttle and there aren`t any other loud sounds around.

If you are sitting in a loud open-wheel V12 powered car, bolted just right behind you, the last thing you will hear is your tyres squeal on the tarmac. Drivers wear ear protection because of the very loud engine noise. Keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%