AC Ferrari 599XX Evo @ Monza - Mon 26 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First race for me, it was cool. Hope I didn't block anyone! Got my best time of 1:45 then saw loads of other guys getting 1:42's! Was I on diesel:(

Last edited:
Good job. Started out ok. Worked my way up to 8th. Then I goofed myself, and then got taken out and ended up at the back of the pack.

PPl need to watch out when rejoining the track. Turn 1 wouldn't have been so bad if ppl would not try to rush and rejoin. I got whacked around by people not looking where they were going in a rush to rejoin the race. Also if you get knocked off and rejoin, please don't take someone out in the next corner.

I had a good qualifying but the start of the race was a disaster(Monza, you know)

After some laps I think it was @Andreas Knöpke (I'm not sure) that I hit when I was rejoining the track after a bad exit,sorry about that, I didn't see you at all :(

For some strange reason I'm 2-3 sec slower in the first 5-6 laps, it's like an other car than the one I had in practice or qualifying using the same amount of fuel and same tires.

Also I have a question about the booking system, I booked my place at 18:00 successfully, and at 18:55 when I run the game I had the option to book again, and I did it again.
Is this normal? once you book and close the game, when open again the "booking" icon must stay on or faded?

The start was allright but the first corner mayhem is getting annoying it happens every race. Had no grip or speed, felt like it was on ice the whole race... Got up to 7th on the last lap.
95% of the time the mayhem is now caused by big driver errors but by the buggy collision system. You can't touch each other at all otherwise the cars will literally start flying.

If really accidents happen every race to you, then we hope to see an incident report about it.

95% of the time the mayhem is now caused by big driver errors but by the buggy collision system. You can't touch each other at all otherwise the cars will literally start flying.

If really accidents happen every race to you, then we hope to see an incident report about it.

Did not know about the buggy collision system.

What I mean is all of us should be more careful at the first corner at the start of the race. Break earlier and try not hit other drivers the race will be more fun if more cars get through the first couple of corners. I understand that you can make mistakes but it seems that some drivers just go for the first corner as if they where alone on the track.

It's hard to write an incident report when you don't know who hit you I got hit three times and all from behind.
Once at they start of the race and the other 2 by someone who missed their breaking point.

Thanks once again @Bram Hengeveld and the RD crew for arranging this event.

Increase the replay recording and watch back the replay? :)

As far as I know, the replay save is capped at 500MB. I tried changing the numbers in the replay.ini, but it still is capped. The replay I had only showed the last 4-5 laps. It seems to have been capped since the release of MP.

Like I said before, I seemed to have a path through the carnage, but it looked like people were rushing to rejoin....*in the middle of the chicane*. If you go off. Take a breath or two, and find a SAFE spot to rejoin, and when rejoined, don't be in a rush to make up lost spots. It is a 15 lap race.

After some laps I think it was @Andreas Knöpke (I'm not sure) that I hit when I was rejoining the track after a bad exit,sorry about that, I didn't see you at all :(

No worries mate but for such moments the track map app is perfect. Sometimes you cant see everything from the cockpit, even by looking left, right and back but the trackmap will tell you if a car is close by or not. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%