AC Ferrari 599 Challenge @ Daytona - Thu 07Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great racing everyone, that was a lot of fun. I hope that after all of @JoelK's annoucements about his lost brakes eventually he had his brakes returned to him safe and sound ;-)

Here's my onboard from Race 2, where I started last and finished 4th (although most of that was on turn 1...):

My apologies for disappearing straight away, had to deal with an emergency!

Thanks for the event!

EDIT: Couple of questions @Eugene Abramoff
1. For me, cars around me were massively varying in speed - slowing/speeding up, I know people wouldn't do that so wonder if it was my connection or something else, affected my car too - suddenly speeding up at all the wrong times!! Was so bad I didn't want to get near anyone (yes, that's my excuse :p).

2. For this race I had virtually no ffb no matter what adjustments I made, no feeling, like driving a plank - tried the car on another circuit and no problem.

Weird:(

Last edited:
For me, good fun as I managed to stay on track for both events! I'll put it down to having good cars to run, caution needed but they don't seem to have a killer instinct in them.

@Medilloni Some of what you were experiencing could just have been my poor driving.

It was a very good experience despite all my problems (Monza-Syndrome, being punted in T1...). Somehow I had a good feeling with the car and managed good and somewhat consistent times. Not alien times, but good, that is :D

Let the Le Mans-week come!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%