Resource icon

Cars Ferrari 488 SPIDER 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
garuda submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 SPIDER - New Ferrari 488 SPIDER mod

1CA3DA74D8C80664CFC92BCF45A5814717A7974B

In the past three months I have been the computer because I broke my elbow, so I focused on the realization of this mod. My knowledge were the base, for this I spent a lot of time trying to improve things that if done right from the start, I speeded up the work. I'm sure you will find many mistakes that maybe I have not seen, but the work took me many hours. The car is at...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice , had to edit the driver3D ini to loose driver head (for rift user ) .

[MODEL]
NAME=driver
POSITION=0,0,0

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=200

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=150
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=150
PRELOAD_RPM=6000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET

[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

[HEAD_MOVEMENT]
FILTER=0.15 ; AMOUNT OF FILTERING APPLIED TO THE G VALUES. 0=no movement, do not use. Low values=high filter, high values=low filter
MAX_G=2.0 ; Max G level allowed. G above this value will be clamped
ROLL_MAX_DEG=-12.0 ; Head roll vs lateral G. Max rotation at MAX_G lateral G
PITCH_MAX_DEG=-15 ; Same as above but for head pitch vs longitudinal G (braking)
YAW_MAX_DEG=20 ; Same as above for head yaw vs lateral G

Oh wow thanks for this tip!:confused:
I never knew how to do it myself!
I'll copy/paste this thing in a file and try to fix some of the old mods I downloaded.:thumbsup:

Please don't do it as a whole, because you'll also change driver model and change head animations that can clip etc. For older mods, in assettocorsa\content\cars\<target car>\data\driver3d.ini just replace:
Code:
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:Driver_Body_SUB0
with:
Code:
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Other than that, when starting a new mod, the modder should look at new formula_k\data\driver3d.ini when setting up the default driver as you pasted.

This will not work, since a bankfile in principle is a rarfile. It contains individual sounds. If you take one files of another cars, the belonging to the sounds is missing.

Last edited:
This will not work, since a bankfile in principle is a rarfile. It contains individual sounds. If you take one files of another cars, the belonging to the sounds is missing.
There's a tutorial around for how to do it...all you need to do is rename the bank and make a GUIDs.txt for the new car and it works fine.

If you use Content Manager, you can do it in the software by clicking a button and selecting a donor car. You don't even have to know what you're doing. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back