Ferrari 488 @ Silverstone dry 1:57.864

First off big up to popo87 for his help with my setup :)

So my setup is based on the safe preset, with stability and constant flow in mind, I use the same setup for Quali and Race different fuel of course.
Have to be patient and not over drive I know its not mega fast but the Ferrari is a tad bit slow to say the least, but its my favourite car.

Any positive adjustments please share

Attachments

• fastest.json
    1.6 KB · Views: 958
I tried the setup a little while ago during a multiplayer game session, I did a 57.8 but tomorrow I'll try it better. by pure chance the race was in the wet and I noticed that your setup is the wet one with some modifications, right? the car is really very stable and it is a pleasure to push it to the limit. I feel at ease but it needs some small changes to be a little faster. the problem is that I do not know what to touch, as a rule I used rearward convergence to improve cornering speed but I saw that you use a value of -2. the only thing that comes to mind to try tomorrow is the rear height.

I thank you for the tips on ferrari, I didn't know how to drive but after the advice I improved considerably on all tracks.

ok ive used your setup and made little changes, i did a 57.3. now at last corner you can open throttle early, try a few times for improve confidence but the car seems stable.

if you create a gap of 1-2cm (i lowered the front height) you improve the cornering but you losing in stability

Last edited:
re upload the setup, now ive got a 1.57.1 durin the race, the car seems too much slippery but if you can push you can obtain average 1.57

Attachments

• Giacomo_Proietti.json
    6 KB · Views: 559

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years