• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Ferrari 488 @ Silverstone dry 1:57.864

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Setups' started by Kurvz, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Kurvz

Kurvz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +17
    First off big up to popo87 for his help with my setup :)

So my setup is based on the safe preset, with stability and constant flow in mind, I use the same setup for Quali and Race different fuel of course.
    Have to be patient and not over drive I know its not mega fast but the Ferrari is a tad bit slow to say the least, but its my favourite car.

Any positive adjustments please share

Attached Files:

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. popo87

popo87

Ratings:
    +29
    I tried the setup a little while ago during a multiplayer game session, I did a 57.8 but tomorrow I'll try it better. by pure chance the race was in the wet and I noticed that your setup is the wet one with some modifications, right? the car is really very stable and it is a pleasure to push it to the limit. I feel at ease but it needs some small changes to be a little faster. the problem is that I do not know what to touch, as a rule I used rearward convergence to improve cornering speed but I saw that you use a value of -2. the only thing that comes to mind to try tomorrow is the rear height.

I thank you for the tips on ferrari, I didn't know how to drive but after the advice I improved considerably on all tracks.

3. popo87

popo87

Ratings:
    +29
    ok ive used your setup and made little changes, i did a 57.3. now at last corner you can open throttle early, try a few times for improve confidence but the car seems stable.

if you create a gap of 1-2cm (i lowered the front height) you improve the cornering but you losing in stability

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  4. Kurvz

Kurvz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +17
    N1 will have alook when I get some spare time thanks :) Oh i thought it was the safe preset I stared with

• Like Like x 1
  5. popo87

popo87

Ratings:
    +29
    re upload the setup, now ive got a 1.57.1 durin the race, the car seems too much slippery but if you can push you can obtain average 1.57

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.