Ferrari 488 GTLM (2017)

Cars Ferrari 488 GTLM (2017) 0.5.20201231.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! So a lot of people are still reporting issues with steering wobble. People with DD wheels encountered that issue with my Formula Student car too. For me the issue had to do with the electronics.ini file. Even if your car doesn't use ABS, apparently you still need to include all the lines of code. This file should fix this issue
Thanks! I'll add this change to the next update.
Also, we had one of the best races I've ever seen in the Formula Student last night on SRS. Someone in chat said it should be a permanent series every season. :D

Thanks! I'll add this change to the next update.
Also, we had one of the best races I've ever seen in the Formula Student last night on SRS. Someone in chat said it should be a permanent series every season. :D
You can't believe how happy I am to hear that. I've been following the races, and I'm really looking forward to the season finale.

Also, we are planning a bunch of stuff on simracing.gp with a Formula Student community, send me a DM so we can invite anyone from your championship who wants to join us :thumbsup:

Okay,
Today I tested the car. Haven't driven the car and Spa (the only track I feel comfortable with) for a long time (doesn't mean I forgot to drive lol). The car feels (from what I remember) way more stable in the corners. It's very fun to drive also hard enough to make you sweat a bit (which is good xd).
In my opinion the car is perfect like this. You should keep it like that.
Very nice job mate, keep it up.

zerobandwidth updated Ferrari 488 GTLM (2017) with a new update entry:

UPDATE (v0.5.20201231.01): Just a tad less deadly.

Release Notes

After running in two championships, with SimRacingSystem and Pro Sim Racing, this update is designed to tune out some of the "I want to kill you" behavior over bumpy tracks by using data from those races and further offline testing.

• Aerodynamics
    • Adjusted rear wing downforce.
  • Drivetrain
    • Adjusted base values of differential settings.
  • Electronics
    • Corrected (hopefully) an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Happy new year! Great job with the v0.5 update. Now the car is more manageable and feels much more stable in the corners and also on the straights, where it was very difficult to go fast. I have only tested it on the soft tires but the improvement is a lot. Thank you!

"Hi, thanks for all your professional 3D modelling work for this great new sim; would you mind if I just... take it, for free, to use in another game?" :laugh:

I mean, anything's possible, I guess.

Great news! I've received the official Kunos version of the 2020 Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo. Now to create an updated GTLM car, all I have to do is:

• Find technical bulletins for IMSA, ELMS, and WEC for 2020.
  • Work out a way to translate that data into the mod car's data.
  • Work out how to produce another "overlay" package onto the Kunos car.
  • Spend a few hundred hours testing around various tracks.
  • Find all the time and energy to even think about doing any of the above.

So yes, folks, it's definitely "on my roadmap". :D

Great news! I've received the official Kunos version of the 2020 Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo. Now to create an updated GTLM car, all I have to do is:

• Find technical bulletins for IMSA, ELMS, and WEC for 2020.
  • Work out a way to translate that data into the mod car's data.
  • Work out how to produce another "overlay" package onto the Kunos car.
  • Spend a few hundred hours testing around various tracks.
  • Find all the time and energy to even think about doing any of the above.

So yes, folks, it's definitely "on my roadmap". :D
+ redo the KS physics from scratch because most of it is probably wrong

I just installed this car, and I have a very strange problem: when I launch it in CM Showroom, it launches in the Lite showroom. I have 329 cars and any other car works in the full CM Showroom. Never encountered this problem with any car before, been using full CM for years. The car works in Kunos showroom and works in game.

gt3.jpg
gte.jpg

Could someone enlighten me wtf is going on?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back