Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events
Ferrari 488 GTE Sound Mod Assetto corsa

Sounds Ferrari 488 GTE Sound Mod Assetto corsa 2021-05-17

Well, i tried 3 different ways: simple file / folder overwriting (fits for all cars fine / correct folders), manual file swapping and mixing all your 3 files with all 3 cars. Every sound works with each car in content manager / own showroom / car params fine, only on the track goes nothing. And if i use backups or another sound (like 488 GT3) it works again. I don`t know, maybe a special anomaly for me. Off course a shame, your sounds are really great and i have waited for new sounds for the GTE!. If i found a solution, i can tell more...

i downloaded the mod i uploaded here again and overwrote it and it works perfectly fine. Do you have discord so you can show it to me?

I have a slight problem with the rollovers 488 sound
After i replace the sound file and going onto the track i get an error that i need to rename the file from "rollovers_488_gte.bank" (which is the original file name from your mod) to "rollovers_488_gte_imsa.bank" which i did but after doing that the sound does not work

whats the name of the car file?

I have a slight problem with the rollovers 488 sound
After i replace the sound file and going onto the track i get an error that i need to rename the file from "rollovers_488_gte.bank" (which is the original file name from your mod) to "rollovers_488_gte_imsa.bank" which i did but after doing that the sound does not work

then you'll need to rename every rollovers_488_gte in the guid.txt to rollovers_488_gte_imsa + the name of the .bank to rollovers_488_gte_imsa