Resource icon

Sounds Deleted 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KINGLIAM2004 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GTB VOS Exhaust Sound Mod - Extreme Quality Sound Mod for the 488 GTB

A very high quality sound mod, with various custom effects made from scratch. That includes, 2 different distance sounds, front angle sound with custom shift sound, new famous classic ferrari horn sound, new skid tire sounds, new transmission sound, with high speed road effects, low speed road effects, custom rev limiter sounds in the interior and exterior, custom turbo sound, custom downshifts on the WHOLE RPM RANGE, also a different downshift and gas off sound on the distance. Of course...

Read more about this resource...

Hi friend! I´ve been testing it more and I love the interior sound! It´s addictive.

However, I´ve noticed that on the outside view, on replays, when you see the car coming to the camera the sound is a bit..."strange". When the car passes the camera and you can see the exhaust, the sound is powerful an nice.

If this can be improved, and also do a variant of the sound with the 488 Pista "clak clak" sound on upshifts, the sound would be a 10/10.

Thanks for your hard work

Thanks buddy for the review. Sadly there are no samples from the 488 vos, that have a good sound when the car is coming towards you. I will try to look at it, but i think i cannot do anything. If i would remove it then the flybys wont be so good anymore, i will test it later too see if i can use the exterior sound for the front angle:)

Yes, that´s the problem, the transition front angle to rear one. From the rear it sounds very good. Watching the car coming in front of you, sounds a bit "weak/muted" and also you can hear the tyres squealing continuously, but I´ve read that you are aware of the tyre sound problem and are going solve it.

As I said in the review, I think you can make a more soft version like this one, that would be a great sound mod for the 488 GTB and also F8 Tributo, and another version with more aggresive gear changes and may be a bit more rude sound, for the 488 Pista (I´ve got the real physics done if you want the car).

Thanks for your great work ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, sounds cool. Eventually i could do a pista version, but i want to continue and finish other projects now, but this sound mod will be continued soon. In the evening i will release a update, will all critics off the sound fixed. I will continue the nissan gtr, after the gtr i could do. We will see;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%