Ferrari 488 GTB Official Video

5-ferrari-vista-frontale-1280x0_RDG14Z.jpg

Check out this official release video for the greatly anticipated Ferrari 488 GTB.

The 488 GTB has made its official debut at the Geneva Motor Show, accompanied by this thrilling video showing the supercar speeding up mountains, through cities and around the track.

Being the successor of the ever-popular 458, the 488 has some very big shoes to fill. The performance figures are exciting as it is - 0 to 100 km/h in 3 seconds flat, 0 to 200 km/h in just 8.3 seconds - and this video gives a peek into the sounds and sights that make the car even more thrilling.

If that isn't enough for you, check out this equally entertaining inside look at the making of the official video.

What are your thoughts on the 488? Will it live up to the hype created by the 458, or fall short of expectations amongst the powerful competition?

Didn't really like the car's looks when it came out by in this vid it really is even more sleek and flowing than the 458. It remains to be seen how the sound of the engine is transformed, but performance wise there will be no surprises it will be faster and by a serious long shot given the amount of torque on hand. You have to LOL at the fact that torque, which was never the Ferrari V8 strong suit, now has to be mapped gear by gear to give that NA feel. The techo tricks this supercar will have will be leading edge.

This def gets my pic over the Huracan, and perhaps the 650s (the LM and LT are quite the machinesthough).

At this level of the game performance will hardly ever suffer, it's just about how far did they push the envelope now. I doubt most of us can properly handle a road car with 400bhp, let alone one with 600bhp/lbsft made of light ass materials.

Yeah, pretty cool vid. I gotta admit, I've never really been a fan of Ferrari's up until the La Ferrari and now this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 224 14.2%