Ferrari 488 gt3 sound mod

Sounds Ferrari 488 gt3 sound mod 3.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
For the people who don't know : i am the soundmaker for the ACFL team, and i acquired a lot of experience since then. That allowed me to learn new things about making a sound.

Since this 488 GT3 sound mod is my first one, it sounds now a bit dirty to me (quite hard to explain), like if it was sloppy mod.
Right now i don't really have the time and the motivation to rework it from zero, which is necessary in my opinion. But maybe later in the year. If Asseto corsa competizione uses the same sound engine, i'll release an update for the two games for sure.

Since i'm pretty sure to give up AC1 when ACC comes out, if they use a different sound engine, or if modding is not directly possible (i'm not a hardcore coder), most likely i won't make an update.

Thanks to everyone who uses my mod.

Last edited:
You didn't ;)

Thanks again for your work. Your mod is the one of my choice, although I believe we miss some ABS and pad noise, but I am far from being an expert.

Guess will hear how the Toro sounds in 3 weeks from now and hopefully get some of your magic sauce if possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back