Ferrari 488 gt3 sound mod

Sounds Ferrari 488 gt3 sound mod 3.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Trimix3D submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 gt3 sound mod - My first sound mod !

Hi, this is my first ever sound mod, and I'm very proud of it !
I did my best to make the sound as realistic as possible, but it's not easy though...
Preview :

Installation: Extract the file in the archive in : Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

Here are the videos where I took the samples
-onboard :
-outside :

Enjoy ! :D

Read more about this resource...

The transmission sound is wrong. On your mod it starts from he beginning all the time but it should be reactive to the transmission speed not the gear speed.

The transmission sound is wrong. On your mod it starts from he beginning all the time but it should be reactive to the transmission speed not the gear speed.

Listen again, the sound that you hear starting from the beginning of the gear is the gear shift. The transmission whine is right, it react to the speed of the car.
By the way the transmission sound in the real 488 gt3 is quite low that's why we don't hear it much in my sound mod. You can hear it clearly in slow corners but barely at hight speed.

• Deleted member 223075

Sorry my english is not very good, I don't understand what you mean, you want to share it ? modify it ?

lol no. I need sound mod for a car, so i ask you if your able and if you want to do it.

lol no. I need sound mod for a car, so i ask you if your able and if you want to do it.

oh okay lol, depends on the car but probably not, my next sound mod will be on the porsche 919 hybrid and i think I won't make other sound mods.
488 gt3 and 919 are two cars that have imo bad IG sounds and if they have sound mods, those are not good enough. That's why i made a 488 gt3 sound mod and will make a 919 sound mod, but exept those 2 cars I don't really have the motivation right now to make another sound.

Last edited:
I think I liked the onboard from 1.3 better...I don't know if it's the transmission sound in 1.4 or what, but the car sounds strange, esp. when the car is coasting/not under power or acceleration, viz., in a mid corner situation. There are strange things going on in the sound, complexities that the real car does not have in all the onboards I've listened to. The base engine sound is good though.

I think I liked the onboard from 1.3 better...I don't know if it's the transmission sound in 1.4 or what, but the car sounds strange, esp. when the car is coasting/not under power or acceleration, viz., in a mid corner situation. There are strange things going on in the sound, complexities that the real car does not have in all the onboards I've listened to. The base engine sound is good though.

I don't see what you mean, can you show me a moment when the strange things appears in my video because i really don't see the complexities that you are talking about

Well, really it's throughout the video, but esp. from the start to 0:08 as you're downshifting for La Source. What I'm hearing is this:

Under acceleration, the pitch of the transmission is off, far too high and screamy, where the real car is more mechanical. Under deceleration, the transmission does all kinds of strange things, sounds like an alien spaceship, no pun intended. It spools strangely, almost as if it's turbo when I know the transmission is not...turbo chargers have a distinctive spool flutter, that's in the stock Kunos sound. Again, listen very carefully to the onboard I provided from Macau...all kinds of speeds are travelled in that car for the best example...the real car transmission is less complex than 1.4 update.

esp. 0:06 - 8, there's a weird sound almost like a turbine deceleration...not present on the real car.
Ok i see
It’s due to my transmission sample, maybe a bit to bad quality but it’s hard to find good quality.

In game turn the transmission sound to the max and stay below 120km/h at constant speed, you will hear the « turbine sound » repeating itself (if you want to understand what happen)

I’ll try to change the sound for 1.5

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back