Ferrari 488 GT3 - Nations Team Finland

Skins Ferrari 488 GT3 - Nations Team Finland 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
bodyx submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GT3 - Nations Team Finland - Fantasy livery for the Ferrari 488 GT3

View attachment 297520
View attachment 297511
Hello everybody! I present you this livery that I created for Assetto Corsa: the Nations Team Finland livery for the Ferrari 488 GT3. I hope you like it!

Thanks in advance to all of you who will download this livery!!!

INSTALLATION
  • Open the zip file you downloaded which includes the 18_Nations_Team-Finland folder;
  • Extract the 18_Nations_Team-Finland folder in this path:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Charles! I've planned to create more nations liveries and I want to put them in all-in-one pack. By the way I don't know wether create all the liveries I've planned and then put them in an unique pack or upload some liveries and then create some all-in-one packs. What do you suggest me to do?

Thank you

I prefer to download them all in one pack. I like that you have named them with Nations Team first so when I look for them to make a championship they are easy to find because I have many skins for this car. I am from USA so it would be great if you make one for us. My ancestry is Hungarian so one for Hungary would be nice too. Thanks again.

Last edited:
The problem is that creating liveries is not my job. It's an hobby. So it took a while before I release a new skin. Therfore it would took ages before I release a pack with all the liveries. Because of this I think it's better to relase mini packs with 4 or 5 skins inside it. For example I can create a pack with the liveries I've already done named "Ferrari 488 GT3 - Nations Team pack #1" and when I create 4 or 5 new skins I'll put them in the #2 pack.

What do you think?

PS: as soon as I can I'll release an US livery!

The problem is that creating liveries is not my job. It's an hobby. So it took a while before I release a new skin. Therfore it would took ages before I release a pack with all the liveries. Because of this I think it's better to relase mini packs with 4 or 5 skins inside it. For example I can create a pack with the liveries I've already done named "Ferrari 488 GT3 - Nations Team pack #1" and when I create 4 or 5 new skins I'll put them in the #2 pack.

What do you think?

PS: as soon as I can I'll release an US livery!
That sounds good to me. Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing