Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo Soundmod

Sounds Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo Soundmod v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DJDIalga1 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod - First Public Soundmod on one of my favorite sounding cars

Prepare for my first ever Public Soundmod, and what car would be better than one of my Favorites (Other than the GTE which you should also be expecting in the coming week or so). This is very much a work in progress so please feel free to leave ANY AND ALL constructive critisms highlighting both the Pros, and the Cons of the mod. I am very new to FMOD so I don't expect to get it right on the first go. I already know I have distance fade issues when it comes to the approaching sound and...

Read more about this resource...

really an act of love, thank you for sharing. finally someone got the deep growling right :)
would be possible to add the ABS in any future release?

DJDIalga1 updated Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod with a new update entry:

Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo Soundmod

Well, my first ever soundmod is finally recieving an update. After 6 Different Attempts I think I have finally nailed the 488 with all the new skills and techniques I have learned over the past few months of soundmodding cars. As with the Honda NSX, approach is now 2-Step fade have a far and a close sound to improve the clarity of fly-bys. Samples are extraordinarily high quality as my editing skills have gotten quite good, now being able to reverse engineer a high quality sample from a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

great sound very realistic. thanks
also what ppfilter you use in sunny condition that ferrari in the blazing sun look stunning.

Thank you for your great work!
Do you think would be even possible matching the pitch of the onboard video. That would be the cherry on top of the cake ;)

great sound very realistic. thanks
also what ppfilter you use in sunny condition that ferrari in the blazing sun look stunning.

Well my game is a mixture of things to make it look like that. I use CSP+SOL, then the Inmersive Filter Reshade parameters to get it like that. ppfilter is Sol's.

Also the car uses PBR Materials to improve some of it's visual features

Thank you for your great work!
Do you think would be even possible matching the pitch of the onboard video. That would be the cherry on top of the cake ;)

Sure, I'll do a quickfix to it sometime soon, as changing the pitch onboard would require changing the pitch on the exterior as well to keep that 1:1 match

Hello any chance you could put a 7k shelf cut-off on the EQ? (internal engine noise)
the high pitch whistle is quite tiring to listen to for long periods

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%