Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO #61 Clearwater Racing

Skins Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO #61 Clearwater Racing 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aren't several files missing in the skin folder ?

Which files? It has the skin and skin map, banner, Ext_config, skin config, ui, tires, antenna, numberplate, numberplate emissive and preview. I could add the extrerior and interior details, but isn't needed as they are standard configured. I could add a dash decal, but again that would be extra.

Which files? It has the skin and skin map, banner, Ext_config, skin config, ui, tires, antenna, numberplate, numberplate emissive and preview. I could add the extrerior and interior details, but isn't needed as they are standard configured. I could add a dash decal, but again that would be extra.
I checked again, in case you changed the DL.
I have:
- decals.json
- decals.png
- sponsors.json
- sponsors.png

clearwater.png

That would be a lot of files missing, unless I misunderstood and the skin is not for AC version ?

Than you misunderstood. That's the way you make liveries in ACC. This is AC, so different way of making a livery.

I checked again, in case you changed the DL.
I have:
- decals.json
- decals.png
- sponsors.json
- sponsors.png

View attachment 436017

That would be a lot of files missing, unless I misunderstood and the skin is not for AC version ?

Downloaded it and checked. it is the the correct file. Reupladed it with some small tweeks. Maybe you can try again.

Than you misunderstood. That's the way you make liveries in ACC. This is AC, so different way of making a livery.

No, I did not misunderstood.
As you can see in my picture above, the original DL had only 4 files and that's surely not how AC skins are made.
Downloaded again and I now have 21 files, and it works.
Your resource puzzled me, not in the least while it was posted in AC mods, where it should have been in AC skins.

But thanks for the skin anyway, it looks good.

Lovely skin, but with the newest update I don't get numberplates on the sides anymore, the one on the bonnet is still there, but none on the sides

hmmmm that's strange. Do you have the numberplate files?
so:
- Numberplate
- numberplate_b_nm
- Numberplate_emissive

I'm gonna upload a new small fix update. Maybe it's gonna fix it for you.

raven_h10 updated Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO #61 Clearwater Racing with a new update entry:

Again, small update.

- Re-aligned the yellow from the rear scoops as they where a bit off.
- Re-aligned the yellow stripes on the roof as they where leaking
- Added interior decals file(for buttons and logos etc)
- Added exterior decals file(for knobs, buttons, logos, etc)
- Ahanged the matteness of the base layer a bit. (Roof and a- and B-pillar is glossy though)
- removed a bit of the front bumper shadow as it looked silly in sunlight shining straight at it.

Gonna try a white version. If it looks good I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could it be that tat isn't the Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2.0 by BK? That would explain a lot.
It's the ferrari_488_gt3_acc from Masterkey... Afaik that is the BK version, right ?

Edit: I just noticed I have v1.0 (unless he forgot to change the version number... ?)
Edit2: I have v1.0 indeed. Will check how the skin works on v2.0 now...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back