Ferrari 488 Gt3 Evo 2020 Simhub Dashboard iRacing

Misc Ferrari 488 Gt3 Evo 2020 Simhub Dashboard iRacing v 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
BollaBeng submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 Gt3 Evo 2020 Simhub Dashboard iRacing - Dashboad for Ferrari 488 Gt3 Evo 2020 in iRacing

Hey everyone,

my second go at a dashboard and this time for the Ferrari 488 Gt3 Evo 2020. I treid to replicate the ingame screen as good as possible, but since iRacing does not provide realtime telemtry for tire pressure, brake pressure, brake temps and tire temps I substituted them for other information which might be useful like: Oil Temp(OIL), Water Temp(WATER), Track Temp(ROAD T), Laps Fuel Reamaining(LAPS F), ABS activation(ABS) and stationary time in pits(STOP TIME). The SRO PIT TIMER...

Read more about this resource...

BollaBeng updated Ferrari 488 Gt3 Evo 2020 Simhub Dashboard iRacing with a new update entry:

Added easy access to AutoSizeScale

To access the AutoSizeScale just edit the dashboard and select the widget on the right. Scroll down in properties and there it is.

The way I choose the right scalar is: Choose either the width or height of the dashboard (800x480) and divide the width or height of your screen by it. If you would have a let´s say 1024x768 screen the scalar would be 1024/800= 1,28. Check again though if the other parameter of height or width is not too high for the screen resolution.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back