Skins Ferrari 488 GT3/E Evo | AF Corse #51 & #71 | 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans | 2K + 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 488 GT3/E Evo | AF Corse #51 & #71 | 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans | 2K + 4K - My shot with the AF Corse Ferraris. Adapted to ACC 488 Evo conversion.

View attachment 430518
Presenting the 2019 Le Mans 24 Hours GTE-Pro class winner: AF Corse!

The AF Corse Ferrari has been recreated many times, but none has been specifically made for the ACC conversion of the 488 Evo. Therefore, this, my take on this stunning works Ferrari livery.

The goal is pretty simple: to make the best AF Corse liveries out there :D
Many hours have been put into this, mainly perfecting the skin for the best aesthetic and...

Read more about this resource...

I noticed on the side intakes, side skirts/lower body, front splitter and the rear wing, you colored them black, but it should be exposed carbon. To do this, you can paint those parts on the alpha channel 0,0,0 (black) and save as aRGB DXT5 and that should make those areas show through as carbon.

Just to confirm, I did some research and found a photo that shows these areas as exposed carbon. Click on the pic to see in full size:

Also, if you look in the number 72 car that came with the car, there's an emissive numberplate in that folder which you can modify to make the number plates on your cars light up in game (they won't light up in the showroom).

I believe the ones you want to use are "Numberplate_am.dds" and "Numberplate_am_emissive.dds" and "numberplate_am_nm.dds". Then just copy and paste one of the ext_config.ini files from one of the other skins and modify it to light up the numberplates.

Also, the 51 car should have green window LEDs and the 71 should have blue/purple (probably blue) window LEDs. Page 6 of the PDF that came with the car shows how to do that using that same ext_config.ini file. Basically you hide the LEDs you don't want to use, and then add emissive light to the ones you do want to use.

There's also info in there about how to make the antennas to appear by adding a named texture to the skin folder. Those antenna skins are in the "Antennas" folder in the root car folder. You can see all 9 of these in the showroom. So just add them all and then delete the ones you don't want.

Hope this helps! Otherwise, the skin looks amazing.

Some research for you:
171107-gt-24h-lemans1.jpg

thumb.php

Like this:
Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_monza_27-11-120-16-44-57.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_monza_27-11-120-15-2-53.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_monza_27-11-120-15-5-36.jpg

Last edited:
Is this for ACC as content manager is saying its not a supported car and the file name says car for ACC? If so can we get this moved to the ACC file areas rather than the AC area please? TVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%