AC Ferrari 458 s3 V Pagani Huayra @ Silverstone Int Mon 08-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race for me. Lost control only once in the 19' lap, but managed to recover fast.
@Simon Knight, i missed the braking zone by a bit when we you bumped me, hope it wasn't my fault.
Ah, now i understand. My luck then ;)) so you were better in qualy by a bit. Can it be said that my unintentional mistake won me the race ? Damn :))

I know it wasn't your fault, it was mine! you missed your brakeing point, so did I, put it on the inside and couldn't hold it....I should have backed out...my bad :)

yeah pagani better on straights, Ferrari, better in corners.

that's why I thought it was a good combo. because the lap times are almost identical!

Simon thank you very much for this event! I had intense fights for the whole race.
I gotta say that the Huayra was about a second faster than the 458 (at least with me as a driver) but the Ferrari's superior feel won me :D

I had a great fight with @Christian Lozanov but it didn't end well for neither of us.. After I passed him I spun out and we both lost precious time. Sorry for that Christian :redface:

Thanks for the race. It was mostly a clean race for me.

I started 6th and got twice 5sec penalty on the first lap on the two straights and went from 6th to last :D:rolleyes:

Had to work all the way up from last position and after many battles I finished where I started(6th)

6th-->Last-->6th

Great race

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back