AC Ferrari 458 S3 @ Paul Ricard - Tue 3 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd-paul-458-s3.jpg

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Event Information:

Cars: Ferrari 458 S3
Track: Paul Ricard (DOWNLOAD)
Track condition: Green (starting ~95%)

Booking: No (pickup mode)
Practice: 19:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:30 GMT (20 laps)

T/C, ABS: Factory (On)

Special notes
  • Join the server in time from 19:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT. If you can't join in time, make sure you sign out before 18:00 GMT.
  • Teamspeak required
  • Blue flag app required (DOWNLOAD)
  • Passwords will be sent via private message just before the practice.

Club & League races go premium: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Please Note:
  • Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
  • Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license

Entry List

1. Akis
  2. Ramon Salles
  3. Von Butters
  4. Mitja Bonca
  5. Michael Burke
  6. Dragos Haba
  7. Peyo Peev
  8. Tuomas Saarinen
  9. Niki Đaković
  10. Marius Jonikas
  11. Oscar Williams
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -

Last edited:
Awesome combo!

Preliminary sign up
for me, got 50/50 plans for tomorrow that could go either way but would love to race this one if I'm avalaible. More of these please! :)

By the way, are factory TC and ABS mandatory to use or is it allowed to race without them?

Confirmed that I'll be free to race tomorrow, so push me up the list please. Hopefully more people keep joining to get this going.

Come on guys, don't pass this opportunity to not drive a GT car on a track you've already circled million times over! :p

I dl it yesterday and drove it for the first time, not the easiest to get used to.
what would, on first glance, be an easy circuit, quickly becomes a pain when you see some of the cambers that are the track. the last section in particular.

still, its great fun!

I dl it yesterday and drove it for the first time, not the easiest to get used to.
what would, on first glance, be an easy circuit, quickly becomes a pain when you see some of the cambers that are the track. the last section in particular.

still, its great fun!
It has many possible lines in half of the corners. Great challenge picking the right one.

btw, im in.

I know it's late, but I have to pull out.
I've been doing laps this afternoon, and setting his much of the pace I was, I've pushed myself to improve. Thing is, this stupid broken body of mine hasnt liked me pushing to much, and I'm now in agony, putting paid to my fun tonight, in more ways than one.

I'm now flat out on my bed, bottle of morphine in one hand and my pride in another.
Niki, I Ione know how you do it, but that time is impossible for me to reach, not on this task.

Need to stop typing this as the words are all becoming one as the medication starts working

Last edited:
That track.. so demanding!!
Tried to brake the 2.10 barrier, but didn't happen. Back to practicing :D

Sorry @Michael Burke for sweepin you off track, I hope you didn't have any damage after that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%