AC Ferrari 458 S3 @ Paul Ricard - Tue 3 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok, nice race, didn`t expect to be in the Niki`s race at all. And there was that Haba guy (sorry, but I never heard of you before, you really had a speed today).
Clinched the pole (sorry Niki for that :) ) with an impressive 2.08.2, and the took off from the there, and manged to hold the 1st position. Niki was close behind all the time, in the middle of the race we had a small contact, where Niki spun (sorry for that if it was my fault, really not intentional, but before I saw you running to my side of the road it was already too late). I had a lead of almost 10 second, I said to my self - an easy win! Yes, you got that right! It just doesn`t go that easy! I the next lap I lost my sound, again, same as yesterday. CRAP, I was thinking of retiring, but since I had quite a lead, I was racing on, and I could win, if the force of nature wouldn`t strike ones more. A freeze (twice in 20 seconds) and I went straight twice, then Niki went by to the victory. A lame race, what can I say. It could be a great battle, ok, it was a bit (half of the race), but this is life - unexpected. Batter luck next time.
bye

Practice - Qualifying - Race Results

Stats
Practice started with 95% track grip
Race ended with 99.1 % track grip

Most consistent lap times: @Akis (68% of their laps within 1.35 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Niki Đaković (avg gap to car in front 4.14 secs)

Hunted: @Dragos Haba (avg gap to car behind 6.68 secs)

Busiest: @Akis (avg total gap in front and behind 17.26 secs)

Loneliest: @Marius Jonikas (avg total gap in front and behind 45.58 secs)

Sorry @Michael Burke for sweepin you off track, I hope you didn't have any damage after that.
It's ok, I was getting knocked around like a pinball for the first few laps, I had a good start and made up places that I knew I wouldn't be able to keep but I was taken off the track and ended up being sent to the back more than once, I can't tell what happened though my replay file is corrupted. When I load it up it's like it's loading the game rather than replay (the pit menu with the spanner and wheel is on the left side of the screen) it's just a blank screen and the game crashes, the replay file size is around 300mb so there's something there..

Had a decent race after that, didn't have much chance of advancing past my qualifying position, I just couldn't match the times of the top 6. Had about two overtakes which put me back where I started, but I seem to be between packs in most of these races, a bit faster than average but not as fast as the lead pack so I'm typically on my own on track.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%