Misc Ferrari 458 Italia Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 458 Italia Update/Fix - New wiper animation, added needles + configs, internal glass, warning lights, interior lights & more

- Not only recreated the wiper animation, the meshes weren't even seperated and used only 1 dummy.
That was probably one of the worst wiper animations i've seen on a kunos car.
The wipers went trough the windshield, movement was missing and it looked like **** (laggy and jiggling)

Wipers movement is now very close to the original one and they don't go through the windshield ofc. Check the last picture.

- Had to rework the rear lights cause I couldn't seperate them in 3ds max. (for turn &...

Read more about this resource...

Greeeeeat ! But you should rest at night ! :D
Yeah, dude, you're right! :D
I didn't sleep that much lately cause of all these modding stuff lol.

It might look like minor changes at first but it takes time to create all this. And ofc I also have to research a lot.
But now we got weekend, so I can get some sleep! :p

Thanks for all the Updates! Noticed that Black Top Gauges should be still black, could you add a texture for those so it looks less beige, it currently works OK with Lights on but Lights off is quite difficult to see between RPM and backround.

Just about added all your Fix Updates with JSMGE and created the Root for the Default Skins from Kunos that is a bit tedious.

Thanks for all the Updates! Noticed that Black Top Gauges should be still black, could you add a texture for those so it looks less beige, it currently works OK with Lights on but Lights off is quite difficult to see between RPM and backround.

Just about added all your Fix Updates with JSMGE and created the Root for the Default Skins from Kunos that is a bit tedious.
Can you show me a picture, I don't understand what you exactly mean.

But yeah, there are also some other things I have to fix.
Like the texture replacement for the gauge, so you don't have to copy it to each skin folder but also other stuff.
I was just busy with other projects and had not much time lately.
Im currently working on the Aventador SV but I will fix those things in the near future.

Can you show me a picture, I don't understand what you exactly mean.

But yeah, there are also some other things I have to fix.
Like the texture replacement for the gauge, so you don't have to copy it to each skin folder but also other stuff.
I was just busy with other projects and had not much time lately.
Im currently working on the Aventador SV but I will fix those things in the near future.

RPM Gauge has a hue backround that makes it difficult to read the Overlay for the both Black Top Versions when not turning lights on. Should be True Black like the mini gauges left and right - default has it with a transparent overlay.dds for the Black Top Edition instead of the default yellow backround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%