2015-05-13_00002.jpg

Event Information:
Cars
: Ferrari 458 Italia S3
Track: Monza, Italy (26 Grid slots)

Booking: 17:30GMT(60 mins)
Practice: 18:30 GMT(30 mins)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT(30 mins)
Race: 19:30 GMT (22 Laps/Approx. 40mins)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Notes:

• If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 16:30GMT
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 5
  • TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 100% |Penalties: Off

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Driver List:
  1. Ricardo
  2. Ilias Axarlis
  3. Rolf Just
  4. Team EasyFix.it
  5. Matyas Kone
  6. brooptss
  7. chark
  8. Ville-Samuli Mutanen
  9. Tomi Manninen
  10. Geof
  11. -
  12. --
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have an exam the day after, otherwise I'd love to race.. the 458s deserve more events here at RD!
I took it for a fun ride, but found out they drive amazingly great, better as expected. They can actually challenge the GT3s regarding lap times (at least on Imola)

*This will be my first post*

I just picked up AC a couple days ago and I have a feeling I have seen some of you more astute gentlemen among the many idiots in some of the fun public servers.

I would love to race properly, would I be able to sign up for something like this? If so, I'm in :) and I would love to give this a go. Do I need to be a part of a club for this? Whats the situation?

Last edited:
*This will be my first post*

I just picked up AC a couple days ago and I have a feeling I have seen some of you more astute gentlemen among the many idiots in some of the fun public servers.

I would love to race properly, would I be able to sign up for something like this? If so, I'm in :) and I would love to give this a go.
Hi Ross,
Welcome to RaceDepartment! I would like to point out that for our Assetto Corsa racing club you have to be a premium member.
More information on Premium can be found here. More information about the decision to go premium can be found here.
If you have any questions, you are free to ask them, but please do so in a private message ;)

At first sight, I thought I would not like this car/track combination. You made me try it, and I actually love it! Count me in.

Just a quick question @Ricardo concerning booking. If I understand, booking means reserving a slot in advance in the server, right? So what are we "allowed" to do until the practice begins? I know it's possible to go back in the menus, but can we for example quit the game and come back later, when ready?

At first sight, I thought I would not like this car/track combination. You made me try it, and I actually love it! Count me in.

Just a quick question @Ricardo concerning booking. If I understand, booking means reserving a slot in advance in the server, right? So what are we "allowed" to do until the practice begins? I know it's possible to go back in the menus, but can we for example quit the game and come back later, when ready?
You can even reboot your PC Chark ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing