AC Ferrari 458 Italia S3 @ Monza - Fri 22 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Grats podium :thumbsup: Maybe anyone of the good drivers can post their setup pls? So i have al least one. I've used the Ferrari 458 GT2 set not so fast:( But the races and the sim makes fun :)

Sorry guys, i was quite sure that practice is 60 min and race at 20 GMT :(
So when i came back for qualy, i saw that you're already racing :thumbsdown:
But i decided to still join and do some kind of hotlapping :redface:

Thanks @Ricardo for putting that Ferrari 458 (S3) on the track! Great sensations. :)
The race was much more exhausting than expected! :confused: Not a lot of battles as far as I'm concerned, but it was nice to see a solid consistency from all of us, apart from some mistakes now and then.

I was very happy with my rythm today! Podium, yay! :D By the way, @Geof it's probably the first time I manage to keep close to you for a couple of laps. I just wanted to thank you for your examplary and fair defense and attack moves! :thumbsup: That's very confortable racing against you.

Grats podium :thumbsup: Maybe anyone of the good drivers can post their setup pls? So i have al least one. I've used the Ferrari 458 GT2 set not so fast:( But the races and the sim makes fun :)
These cars are quite different from the GT versions. I can't speak for all of us, but personnaly I was using the default setup. I tried a few adjustments but they didn't give any noticeable improvements. Maybe you can tweak the tyre pressures and see which one feels better to you, but honestly, I think it's more about understanding the car's behavior.

Thanks @Ricardo for putting that Ferrari 458 (S3) on the track! Great sensations. :)
The race was much more exhausting than expected! :confused: Not a lot of battles as far as I'm concerned, but it was nice to see a solid consistency from all of us, apart from some mistakes now and then.

I was very happy with my rythm today! Podium, yay! :D By the way, @Geof it's probably the first time I manage to keep close to you for a couple of laps. I just wanted to thank you for your examplary and fair defense and attack moves! :thumbsup: That's very confortable racing against you.

These cars are quite different from the GT versions. I can't speak for all of us, but personnaly I was using the default setup. I tried a few adjustments but they didn't give any noticeable improvements. Maybe you can tweak the tyre pressures and see which one feels better to you, but honestly, I think it's more about understanding the car's behavior.
Increased some camber and tyre pressures here, got me no notable difference though

Well, here is mine, but I don't know how those fit for your driving style. I hope it helps :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Ferrari 458 S3-Monza Race.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 186
Just watched the first few laps of the replay in which I had some real great battles with @Matyas Kone and @Team EasyFix.it :)
Sadly Matyas disconnected for no reason and a few turns later EasyFix spun and I had to do half of the race all by myself :(

Thanks guys! Results will be uploaded soon ;)
Yes, it's amazing and very very fun. unfortunately in last few races, I have connection issues, Tomorrow I will reinstall my windows, maybe it's working, I hope.
Thanks Ricardo for this event :)

I used the default setup also :)

Thanksto you guys,good race.Very high level,I unfortunatelybeingthe first raceI hadasufficiencyfuelto finishthe raceandhad to pitfor refueling.Withthe basic setup,we did not gowrong.whoranin1:49!setupthatyou used?incredible!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back