Ferrari 458 GT2 @ Mugello

Thanks Coenwulf for your setup. I Don't know this Track at all. But, I tried your setup and went in and done a couple laps (all the time I had) and did fairly well (for me) First full lap was 1.54.??? for me. I'll get in there later on and practice alot more and see what I can do with this. Thanks again.

Thanks Coenwulf, I love your setup I just think I am over driving it or something, or I suck, I can only get it 1:46.2 . I can't squeeze out that last 1.5 seconds! =(

thumbs-up2.jpg

:)

Want to do a 3 hours race on Mugello coming Friday?, I think I going to sign up
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/mugello-500-km-multiclass-race.17998/

Is struggle to get 1.46-1.47

What sort of wheel/pedals are you using to get 1.43-1.43 ? I don't think I can push harder on my DFGT with no driving aids on (except auto blip & auto clutch)

Is struggle to get 1.46-1.47

What sort of wheel/pedals are you using to get 1.43-1.43 ? I don't think I can push harder on my DFGT with no driving aids on (except auto blip & auto clutch)

Times are a bit slower now since v1.0 - i'm currently at mid 1:44's - so you're not too far off. As for the wheel (mine is a G27) the DFGT is rated well enough, so it should be able to handle it.

Times are a bit slower now since v1.0 - i'm currently at mid 1:44's - so you're not too far off. As for the wheel (mine is a G27) the DFGT is rated well enough, so it should be able to handle it.
I don't know how to achieve faster, I wonder if its the tiny little things that make up the two seconds (braking areas for example) and I don't use a clutch to change gear which I hear is faster than auto clutch. Do you think that may be it?

I don't know how to achieve faster, I wonder if its the tiny little things that make up the two seconds (braking areas for example) and I don't use a clutch to change gear which I hear is faster than auto clutch. Do you think that may be it?

This car only needs the clutch peddle at the start, so I don't think auto clutch will have that much of an impact. Even with H shifters using auto clutch is only a tenth or two slower from what I can remember. No, it'll come down to you in the end and how much practice, determination and ability you can put into it.

Also, Mugello can be quite tricky to master, you find that you're rarely off the throttle completely around here - there is a certain momentum that you need to keep up to get good laps. Oh, and practice, practice, practise :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back