Ferrari 458 GT2 @ Monza

Hi, if anyone like I share my setup for Monza, good for hotlap with supersoft tires, and good for race with a soft tires, about 10 laps. Very stable on brake, you have to pay a little attention at the back due to low aero, and hard suspension, but nothing difficult to control. You can easily cut the kerbs.
During race you can lap at 1.50.2 costantly. My best is 1.49.5, but I think more skilled driver can improve easily, I'n not so skilled :-(
Feel free to improve and share comments.
Thank you.
Cheers

Attachments

• 1-49-6.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 8,607
honnestly... I think your setup is crap. sorry. even with the stock setup i was a second faster. so what I decided to do is to make my own setup for you guys! my fastest lap being 1.47.857 and constantly within 0.200 seconds of my fastest lap. I spend 30 laps racing on it and tried different things but this is it.

enjoy!

Attachments

• 458 GT2.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 6,173
honnestly... I think your setup is crap. sorry. even with the stock setup i was a second faster. so what I decided to do is to make my own setup for you guys! my fastest lap being 1.47.857 and constantly within 0.200 seconds of my fastest lap. I spend 30 laps racing on it and tried different things but this is it.

enjoy!
Thx I'll give a try.

enjoy!
With your setup I have made 1.48.6. I've made only a small change and no TC.
Thank you very much

A few guys asked me for this so here you go.
Its not the quickest but it is stable and will get 1.47.xx in quali etc
expect 1.48 in race
take second chicane in 3rd gear and move the brakes back a bit during race
otherwise normal driving is all you need
Hope it helps

Attachments

• quali monza.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,202
  • race monza final.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,246
Hello Ricardo77,
your setup is fantastic. Fast and easy to drive....
I think you just have to adjust the pressure of the soft tires for the race .... you can not easily run under 1:50 ....
if you have another setting for another car or another track......thank you so much....

Yes I adjust pressures depending on track temp
Higher track temps get more pressure.The attached setup is just a base for working with.
Dont think you can load the set automatically in ac but I may be wrong.I will have a new setup shortly for the 458 to work with tyre model 10

enjoy!
Thank you, this is so much easier to drive, the original set up locks up as soon as you tap the brakes

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%