Ferrari 458 Circuit de la Sarthe setup

Hello guys i want to ask for any advice or if somebody has a good setup to share for Ferrari 458 gt2 for circuit de la sarthe, im looking to improve my time but i have no clue where to start. thanks you for any answer

There are a lot of straights and not many fast bends (relatively) keep taking wing off until it starts
To affect handling in the fast sections of the track ( stability ) i would like to suggest lowering
This should increase down force without the penaty of drag thus allowing more rear wing removal, the front spliter must also be adjusted to try and balance the areo centre balance of the car ( stability ) front splitter adjustment has little affect on drag, but and this is a big but i am not sure if the physics of AC agree With any of that, someone else can answer that for you. My own point of view is to leave suspension alone aside from front and rear toe; keep it simular to standard but decrease it to aid striaght line speed.
I have never been able convincingly prove this with respect to AC physics, "but it makes me feel better"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back