Ferrari 412T2 Sound Mod

Sounds Ferrari 412T2 Sound Mod 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
What i ment was, their early beta versions of the car had better sounds than their late beta/release sounds. Your own sounds obvisiously beats them both by miles.

What i ment was, their early beta versions of the car had better sounds than their late beta/release sounds. Your own sounds obvisiously beats them both by miles.
Yes! The early car use different sound in beta in rF2 and in Assetto. I don't know how it got worse in the end,but this the "another" soundmod and 386 soundmod more better from the original.Some cars have great sound ,but some cars have bad sound. This is very hard job ,but interesting.The sound is the car heart,with bad sound car is dead.

I really love the externals and the on-throttle part of the sounds, specially the upshifts, but I think the off-throttle sounds are a bit polluted and maybe too screamy.

I don't want to be the guy that says "How do I get this to work?", but...

When I try to change the sound through Content Manager I get a message saying "Selected car doesn't have proper sound".

Any ideas?

Hi there, there is an issue when using this on the newest version of the car. What you can try to do is install it manually. Since the newer versions of the car are now split in to two folders (one for Alesi and one for Berger), you have to change some things in the sound mod. So what is you copy the sound bank and the guids in to the car sfx folder. Then you rename asr_1995_ferrari_412t2.bank to asr_1995_ferrari_412t2_28.bank or asr_1995_ferrari_412t2_27.bank. Next you open GUIDS.txt with notepad, and you replace all mentions of asr_1995_ferrari_412t2 with asr_1995_ferrari_412t2_28 or asr_1995_ferrari_412t2_27. It should work after that

You're instructions worked but I'm getting a strange noise when shifting up and down that I can't hear in you're demo video, so there's still something wrong.

What could be causing this?

I have that to on the newest version of the car, it does this weird blipping thing when you shift, its up to ASR to fix that unfortunately

I might, i'm not on my computer with Assetto Corsa right now but I can check in a bit. There is probably a way to download an older version though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%