Ferrari 330 P4 - Skin pack

Skins Ferrari 330 P4 - Skin pack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
NicoGTAF submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 330 P4 - Skin pack - More color variety for one of the prettiest LM cars ever made

This pack includes 10 skins, of which seven are created by me and three are from the game, but with driver information added. I chose one driver for each car to avoid clustering names on the leaderboards of races against the AI. They were initally intended to replace the default red skins with their same number. If you want, you can disable the default skins number 9, 19, 21, 22, 23 and 24 with Content Manager, since my pack includes all of these with different colors and / or new driver...

Read more about this resource...

I've noticed something weird, in a session and in the showroom, skin #33 is green instead of yellow. I checked the ui.json file just to make sure and everything looks in order to me...

NicoGTAF updated Ferrari 330 P4 - Skin pack with a new update entry:

Fixed alpha channel on rims

Well, it's time for me to update this once again, and I apologize for that. The more I look my skins, the more mistakes I found. This time is the alpha channel on the DDS files of the static rims on the cars with colored rims (#10, #22, #23, #25, #26 and #33). You'll only notice the difference in the showroom, or when the car is stopped.

I hope this is the final update, I know is ridiculous to keep updating a skin -or pack of skins- which is relatively easy modding, thus it should be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back