AC Ferrari 312T vs McLaren M23 @ Blackwood - Friday Jan. 2nd 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
70's F1.jpg

"A time when getting perpendicular wasn't quite sideways enough."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Notes:

• If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEDT (08:00 GMT).
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC & ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 45%

Cars: Ferrari 312T | McLaren M23 (DOWNLOAD)
Track: Blackwood (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: 20:00 AEDT (30 mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 21:00 AEDT (15 mins)
Race: 21:15 AEDT (25 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List: (30 grid slots available)

1. Chris Stacey
  2. Tony Binelli
  3. Michael Young
  4. Justin Talent
  5. Sun Levi
  6. David Armstrong
  7. Matthew Bailey
  8. Aaron Wilson
  9. Jeremy Talbot
  10. Geoffroy Tassenoy
  11. Jack Trooper
  12. Matheus Machado

Last edited:
Chris, change me to a maybe for this now. Still have no internet here. Might possibly be back online before the session starts, but I can't be sure at this stage.

Chris, you're all Australians right? I'm from Europe, but i have time today so i'm interested how high my ping can be to not cause any trouble (ping related)? Since i haven't really tried the McLaren yet, my driving could cause more trouble than my connection. But if it's allright with you, i'd love to join you guys in this classic and play a tail sweeper. If it's ok, could you sign me as a maybe (have to try it first), there won't be enough racers to fill the grid anyway.

Chris, you're all Australians right? I'm from Europe, but i have time today so i'm interested how high my ping can be to not cause any trouble (ping related)? Since i haven't really tried the McLaren yet, my driving could cause more trouble than my connection. But if it's allright with you, i'd love to join you guys in this classic and play a tail sweeper. If it's ok, could you sign me as a maybe (have to try it first), there won't be enough racers to fill the grid anyway.
Yep, sure mate, so long as you can decide on whether to race or not in the next 30 minutes :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%