Resource icon

Skins Ferrari 312t -UOP Shadow 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love the skin!

I just loaded it into the sim and noticed the colours on the front wing are much duller than on the side of the car. Is that accurate?

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Love the skin!

I just loaded it into the sim and noticed the colours on the front wing are much duller than on the side of the car. Is that accurate?

Thanks again :thumbsup:
Kunos have introduced an aluminium dds file for this car..... I changed the alpha channel to enhance the colour. It looks okay on my system..... I have HDR on with colour saturation set to 105%..

Kunos have introduced an aluminium dds file for this car..... I changed the alpha channel to enhance the colour. It looks okay on my system..... I have HDR on with colour saturation set to 105%..

OK, maybe that's why. I have saturation turned down to 60% as I find that anything much higher than that and it starts to look too cartoonish for my taste. Just found it odd that the colours on the side were so much brighter than on the front wing.

OK, maybe that's why. I have saturation turned down to 60% as I find that anything much higher than that and it starts to look too cartoonish for my taste. Just found it odd that the colours on the side were so much brighter than on the front wing.
yeah, it's because the front wing is aluminium. If you look at the default cars, they all have the same front wing....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%