AC Ferrari 312T @ Brands Hatch - Fri 29th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_ferrari_312t_brands-hatch_24-8-2014-14-36-41.jpg

"Brands Hatch is synonymous with motorsport, so take the plunge down the Paddock Hill Bend and join us for a historical night of racing."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:30 AEST (08:30 GMT).
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Ferrari 312T
Track: Brands Hatch (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Frank van Oeveren
  3. Ashley Cowan
  4. Tony Binelli
  5. Jack Trooper
  6. Sun Levi
  7. Jamie Pyatt.
  8. Anthony Vranic
  9. Justin Talent
  10. Jeremy Talbot
  11. Aaron Wilson
  12. Marcus McBride
  13. Hristo Milushev
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available

Last edited:
In as well thanks, but please not tooooo slippery. Its already the home of the blind off camber corner.
We'll probably start around the usual 92-94%.
Testing with 94% feel fine. It's a little slippy, but if we can get a good grid, then it'll rubber in very nicely :)

Sign me in please!

FYI, my server sniperac will be up and running most of the time this week with 2 hour quali sessions starting at 95% grip.

Its set to pickup mode so just join when you like

Password :ferrari

My condolences to Chris Stacey who I could picture with tears rolling down his eyes as Hamilton was hit by Rosberg :cry:

My condolences to Chris Stacey who I could picture with tears rolling down his eyes as Hamilton was hit by Rosberg :cry:
Rosberg is actual scum.

Edit:
Btw, this 312T/Brands Hatch combination is astonishingly good! Can't wait for Friday!

Last edited:
Sign me in please!! I have people over that night but will try to kick them out by 10pm (NZ time). If, however, you get more than 10 people (limit by the looks of things) then let other people take my place... Cheers :)

Sign me in please!! I have people over that night but will try to kick them out by 10pm (NZ time). If, however, you get more than 10 people (limit by the looks of things) then let other people take my place... Cheers :)
22 is the limit, and I doubt we'll get that many, so you'll 100% have a spot if you can make it :)

Great news mate! See you then :D

We try not to discuss laptimes before an event because some people can get a bit disheartened if they learn they're much slower.
But laptimes really don't matter, because club races are about having fun.
Not setting world records :)

I am still undecided if I sign up for this or no as as of the moment, i still cant get my downloaded tracks to work...was able to make additional cars but not with tracks...anyone has idea of what seems to be the problem with this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%