AC Ferrari 312T @ Brands Hatch - Fri 29th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't think it will, they have said the sls is coming
Yep, they've said they're working to release a car (SLS) and track with this update.
My bet is that it's Spa, after all the teasing they've done :D

If Spa does come out then I'll look at doing a free join track day where we can all jump in at various parts of the day with Super cars (458, 12C, Huayra & SLS), and some GT cars. :)

Maybe Spa deserves some open wheeler action...The next GP2 is going to drop this w/e and its a little harder to find these days but there has been a drop by the Formula Corsa guys of a black car from Enstone.

Just had my first few laps with this combo...this could just about be the most challenging club race we've done yet!

The rear end of this car lights up on just about every turn. Combine that with a lack of front end grip that no amount of downforce can save and it's a car that's a challenge to keep on the track at all like Sun said.

I decided to compare my times with what Lauda was doing in 1976 with this car. It was such a depressing sight that I regret ever thinking up such a stupid idea. :p

Last edited:
Should be a great night :)
This car is a tremendous driving experience. You have to dance with it to get it to do what you want.
Kunos have really worked their magic on this one :)

Chris when I get my new internet, I should be a regular in club racing here. hoping for some more magione fun. That race was epic (except for the last 4 laps when I crashed and went from first to fourth)

Chris when I get my new internet, I should be a regular in club racing here. hoping for some more magione fun. That race was epic (except for the last 4 laps when I crashed and went from first to fourth)
Haha of course mate, no problems :)
Looking forward to having you back out there! :D

Haha of course mate, no problems :)
Looking forward to having you back out there! :D
Its going to be an epic race when I get back with Merc I am thinking probably (as it will be new content and everyone is going to want to race it:D(and will probably at Spa or the new track that gets released)) and hopefully you will be racing instead of dropping your sister off at a party.:)

It's a great feeling when you put a good lap together though, especially with a H shifter! Even though it can be quite difficult and pain in the ass sometimes.

Also nice to see your making a comeback @Josh Noack !

I
It's a great feeling when you put a good lap together though, especially with a H shifter! Even though it can be quite difficult and pain in the ass sometimes.

Also nice to see your making a comeback @Josh Noack !
not this race but maybe in the next week or so. Am sad to miss this one

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years