AC Ferrari 312T @ Brands Hatch - Fri 29th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Untitled.png

Drag and drop the brands-hatch file from winrar, into:
C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / common / assettocorsa / content / tracks

For some reason, I can not drag and drop the file from winrar directly to the folder so what I did is just "extract" it directly to C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / common / assettocorsa / content / tracks...still does not come up...

Attachments

• tracks.png
    tracks.png
    126 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Sign me up please.

For some reason, I can not drag and drop the file from winrar directly to the folder so what I did is just "extract" it directly to C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / common / assettocorsa / content / tracks...still does not come up...
Delete it from the tracks folder. Re-download it. Try again. Failing that myself or someone else here could take a look via TeamViewer. (edit: going to bed, if you're still stuck tomorrow and nobody has stuck their hand up I could take a look)

lol I'm completely crap at this combo but what else is new
I'll meet you at the back of the pack lol.

Last edited:
From your picture you have done it correctly
can you snip what is inside one of those brands-hatch track folders so we can take a look

alexis, everything looks perfect I have no idea why the track is not showing up.
please delete the 2 folders completely, redownload the tracks and add them back in, you may need help via teamviewer with this one:(

this is what you should see under tracks

Attachments

• tracks.JPG
    tracks.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 256
Actually I had someone with a similar problem alexis and his cause was he had another copy somewhere of the track in a different folder, search your pc for the track folders and make sure you don't have an extra copy hidden somewhere

Hey, no race this Saturday? Wish I could make it to Fridays but at the moment they are out.

It's most likely taking a break this week as many of the Aussie regulars (including myself) can't race this Saturday.

That being said Chris has floated an idea of a race at official Kunos Spa if that makes an appearance in Friday's update so I'd stay tuned ;)

I don't think it will, they have said the sls is coming

That's true, and the fact there was no added teases of Spa in the SLS trailer could be taken as a sign of not seeing it till 1.0 as intended.

However Kunos could surprise us, when we got Nurburgring GP earlier this year all the way back in v0.7 it was accompanied by the Exos so anything could happen. :)

Sign me in please.I will ask for the password to a personal message if possible. not used TS because I do not speak English. thank you. Regards from Europe

Last edited:
Sign me in please.I will ask for the password to a personal message if possible. not used TS because I do not speak English. thank you. Regards from Europe
You must be on teamspeak.
Even if it's just text chat. You don't have to actually speak.
As long as you can hear us, so that you know what's going on should there be any issues with the server etc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 167 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%