AC Ferrari 312T @ Blackwood - Fri 13 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd_ac_312_m23_blackwood.jpg

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Event Information:

Cars: Ferrari 312T
Track: Blackwood (29 spots) (DOWNLOAD)
Track condition: Green (starting ~94%)

Booking: No (pickup mode)
Practice: 19:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 20:15 GMT (33 laps)

T/C, ABS, stability control: Allowed (beginner friendly options)

Special notes
  • Join the server in time from 19:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT. If you can't join in time, make sure you sign out before 18:00 GMT.
  • Teamspeak required
  • Helicorsa app recommended (DOWNLOAD)
  • Passwords will be sent via private message just before the practice.

Club & League races go premium: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Please Note:
  • Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
  • Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license

Entry List
  1. Sharjeel
  2. Akis
  3. Stelios Fevgatos
  4. Tommi Saari
  5. Michael Burke
  6. Tomi Manninen
  7. IRobot
  8. Geof
  9. Tobias Röhner
  10. Martin Faber
  11. Mitja Bonca
  12. Berkem Ceylan
  13. Marius Jonikas
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. -
  27. -
  28. -
  29. -
  30. -

Great combo, but i dont like racing against a mod that had its physics altered in order to be as close performance as possible to the 312T. I like authenticity and i would prefer it if it had its "real" physics / performance.

I'm a fan of realistic simulation too, but the fact you mentioned makes these 2 cars even better competitors resulting in a more balanced grid. If the majority agrees with you though, I can ditch the M23 and make it a 312T-only event. :)

I'm a fan of realistic simulation too, but the fact you mentioned makes these 2 cars even better competitors resulting in a more balanced grid. If the majority agrees with you though, I can ditch the M23 and make it a 312T-only event. :)

I just said what i believed, i dont want you to change anything for me :D

Is the event open to anyone or only Premium?
The grid size is only 14?! I think it's more close to 32 or something.
3 people signed up, is it even going to start with less than lets say 10 people?

Doesn't seem much worth it to go buy premium for the indeeed premium high price :( yearly *faint*. Not many EU events and the attendance seems minimal with no prizes if it is for premium members only.

Doesn't seem much worth it to go buy premium for the indeeed premium high price :( yearly *faint*. Not many EU events and the attendance seems minimal with no prizes if it is for premium members only.
we have races at least 5 days out of 7 in the EU club! with many different combinations! @Akis only put 14 in as a starting point, if 20odd people sign in then great! Our servers can more than handle the numbers!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%