Ferrari 2xHD and HD re-done slightly. (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it will, but it will be putting it on a lower detailed car model, so it wouldn't be worth it.

Unless of course you changed the LOD settings to make the external cars pretty much the same LOD as yours.

Ah, well, then I need to learn how to change the LOD settings (if possible). Not using well over 3000 EUR on a PC, not to push it to it's limits! :)
Oh, and of course - brilliant work as always on the skin(s)

Thank you very much, really appreciated.

I have to say I made a little mod for myself that all AI cars use the highest Lod possible with your high-res skins all the time in game and replay mode. I have to say it is an absolut eye-pleasure to race now.

Thank you for this great work!

Thank you very much, really appreciated.

I have to say I made a little mod for myself that all AI cars use the highest Lod possible with your high-res skins all the time in game and replay mode. I have to say it is an absolut eye-pleasure to race now.

Thank you for this great work!

With the danger of hi-jacking the thread, upsetting both ML and Tom in the process. How do you do it? :)

I'd love to see that as well. Not only for the sheer awesomeness but I'd also like to see how much FPS that'd take away. :p

Whether you have one 8192 car or twelve, the FPS should and would stay the same, as the other cars on the grid run at 2048.

So if all the cars are done for 8192....there is only ever one of them in use....the one you are driving.

Whether you have one 8192 car or twelve, the FPS should and would stay the same, as the other cars on the grid run at 2048.

So if all the cars are done for 8192....there is only ever one of them in use....the one you are driving.

Even if I replace the low quality textures with the HD ones? Because that's what I'm doing. :D

Prepare for GPU meltdown.

:roflmao:

GeForce-GTX-680-Benchmarks.jpg

Challenge accepted.

You just have to edit and rename some files in the cars folder ;)
But it will cost you some fps...

That much I understood :) The ones in Livery_00, Livery_01, Generic and in every single team-folder? :)

FPS have still not been a problem at all, at any game with this PC, therefor I would really love to test how far I can take it before I have to think about overclocking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back