Resource icon

Skins Ferrari 288 GTO 6 skin pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Brownninja97

Premium
Brownninja97 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 288 GTO 6 skin pack - The mod is great but it needs colours, MOAR COLOURS

View attachment 82576 View attachment 82577 View attachment 82578 View attachment 82579 View attachment 82581 View attachment 82582
I have made a few skins as i was bored, there are various colours and then I tried to recreate that concept car texture if you like driving around without people knowing what you drive(it fools no one lol).

Read more about this resource...

there are many reds in the world, well i made this mainly so that in races i can tell cars apart easier.
Dunno about you, but I can easily tell the difference between "the cars in front of me" and "the cars behind me" *. Even if all of them are painted in "Rosso Corsa" :cool: :p

* And that's pretty much all of telling cars apart you need during a race ;)

Dunno about you, but I can easily tell the difference between "the cars in front of me" and "the cars behind me" *. Even if all of them are painted in "Rosso Corsa" :cool: :p

* And that's pretty much all of telling cars apart you need during a race ;)
basically i make it my lifes goal to beat that one ****** which spins me out in a single player race and i just like more colours

just for information the real coloours are black, red and white and that's it.
Actually I'm pretty sure it only ever left the factory rosso corsa and that's it. But no one says we can't enjoy a bit of variety :) I included Giallo Modena because I like that color on a lot of Ferraris even if it was never painted that way officially. I didn't include any more because I was too lazy to setup Maya materials to make a preview image that matches the other 2 :p

Forgot to mention this earlier but I absolutely love the fact that your folder names are called 'blue in italian'. It's like those images that have 'DANGER, FIRE HAZARD' and then 'DANGER, FIRE HAZARD IN SPANISH' written underneath. :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%