Happily driving a "girly" car
flyergtc65.jpg

db4vs275gtb.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Ferrari 275 GTB/C VS Aston Martin DB4
Track: A1-Ring (Download HERE)
Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 13 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: The car you will be driving in Race 1 will be listed next to your name in the sign-ups. Please make sure you know what car you are driving in Race 1.

Entry List

1. Carlos Diaz - 275
  2. Hans Sneep - DB4
  3. Steven Palmer - 275
  4. Tim Ling - DB4
  5. Ulli Haus - 275
  6. Tom Wilson - DB4
  7. Jack Smith - 275
  8. Stuart Thomson - DB4
  9. Eck Simpson - 275
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver

Thought I'd start running some laps today, so jumped in to the Aston and started driving...quite nice I thought.

Then into the Ferrari. 1 lap later I needed a trip to the bathroom to clean up! What a fantastic noise. Then I did a few more laps and realised my headphones were set to 2.1 and switched them to 7.1.
Another trip to the bathroom later and I have a BIG SMILE on my face :redface: . Never been a Ferrari fan, but this car has changed my mind

**EDIT**
Would it be possible to get the server up early, as I'd like some help driving the circuit and with setup please.

And are there any skins that people will be using?

I don't know Tim.... the Ferrari definitely has a nice sound and I also enjoyed the extra gear, but I was still over a second faster with the aston martin =)

I must admit, I am also a big 007 fan, so that might explain my better laptimes LOL

I don't know Tim.... the Ferrari definitely has a nice sound and I also enjoyed the extra gear, but I was still over a second faster with the aston martin =)

I must admit, I am also a big 007 fan, so that might explain my better laptimes LOL

LOL Ulli, I can't do setups, so the Aston is very tail happy out of corners under acceleration, while the Ferrari is quite well behaved.

@Carlos: Any setups are greatly appreciated mate, as I normally get them really wrong!

@Stuart: nice one, I'll be on for a hour later

OK - just had a cheeky 10 minutes with Hans & Steve on half RAM - I'll deffo be there Tuesday, even if it means turning the details down or whatever.

The Aston may not feel it, but it's double quick :good: That big old fat torque band just keeps going and going.:D

Two great cars Carlos, and a deceptively tricky circuit. Good mix again.

Aston is nice, but it still feels nervous going into corners.

The Ferrari is a pure bred race car, great noise, great feel.

But my times are the same with both cars. Go figure...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%