AC Ferrari 250 GTO v TVR Griffith 200 @ Monza '66 - Mon 17 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've been trying to practice on the server but it wont seem to recognize my shifter (Logitech driveforce) and I can't get in gear. It works fine in other servers and offline, any ideas?
@Denis Betty it seems the sim is stuck in overtime mode,left it running over 5 minutes,would,nt change over...Ohh sign me up plzz..TBD
OK, these 2 problems are linked. The server didn't restart the practice session as it should. I just clicked "Restart session" in "Voting" and the session started from the beginning. The car will now select gears.

@JoelK the "Loop mode" box is checked in Server manager, but the session didn't restart automatically. Any ideas?

OK, these 2 problems are linked. The server didn't restart the practice session as it should. I just clicked "Restart session" in "Voting" and the session started from the beginning. The car will now select gears.

@JoelK the "Loop mode" box is checked in Server manager, but the session didn't restart automatically. Any ideas?
Sometimes it just gets stuck and I don't know the cause of it :cautious:

250 GTO please Denis,

looking forward to see what times the fast guys do with these cars.:thumbsup:
Assuming the OP means the road course it should be around 1:45's in the Ferrari and 1:46's in the TVR :thumbsup: Although, I cant remember if my CM time for the TVR is with the current released version or not.

250 GTO please Denis,

looking forward to see what times the fast guys do with these cars.:thumbsup:
Welcome aboard sir.
I can't tell you what times the quick guys will do, but Andy is not far off the mark. I did a few laps in each car and was with 0.5s with both cars. :)

Assuming the OP means the road course it should be around 1:45's in the Ferrari and 1:46's in the TVR :thumbsup: Although, I cant remember if my CM time for the TVR is with the current released version or not.
Looks like I'm gonna be flying the flag for TVR? Let's see if she can take it to the Ferraris. They don't like it up em! :roflmao:

Welcome aboard sir.
I can't tell you what times the quick guys will do, but Andy is not far off the mark. I did a few laps in each car and was with 0.5s with both cars. :)
Looks like I'm gonna be flying the flag for TVR? Let's see if she can take it to the Ferraris. They don't like it up em! :roflmao:
For me it is 1.3 seconds difference but I have had so many versions of the TVR I cant be sure with which I set my CM best time, I think it was probably the release version though. At a lot of tracks the Ferrari is the underdog but at old Monza, I'm rooting for you and your Trevor! You need to make the corners count and try for some slipstream on the straights! Go get em tiger! :D

Welcome aboard sir.
Same here Denis, .5 sec difference between them after a few laps playing.... though waaaay off the pace Andy mentions:laugh: I shall be a gentleman driver for the evening, just loving the way these cars handle :inlove:

Same here Denis, .5 sec difference between them after a few laps playing.... though waaaay off the pace Andy mentions:laugh: I shall be a gentleman driver for the evening, just loving the way these cars handle :inlove:
I just checked and I'm a little way off Andy's times. Only did a few laps in each car though and only changed tyre pressures in setup, so I'm hoping to get myself towards the sharp end. :D

For me the TVR seems almost undriveable compared to the GTO. Very very oversteery but I guess I don't know how to drive it yet. Anyways for me a GTO please.

I am surprised that the GTO is considered as the faster car. When I did a track day with the AI, the first 5 cars were all TVRs with more than 2sec advantage over the GTOs.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.5%