Ferrari 250 GTO - Sebring 12h 1963 #29 (4K)

Skins Ferrari 250 GTO - Sebring 12h 1963 #29 (4K) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pasta2000 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 250 GTO - Sebring 12h 1963 #29 (4K) - David Piper turns 91 years old today, here is his 250GTO at Sebring in 1963

Hola kamusta ko??
In honor of David Piper's 91st birthday I decided to recreate his 250 GTO as it raced in the 1963 Sebring 12h. He finished 14th in that year's race.

I don't know how to remove that Ferrari logo but it fits still so yeah have it anyway xoxo

>4k skin
>wait I'm doing this again?
>why am I doing this?
>custom json

I will now show you photos of the car irl and my recreation so you can attempt to spot the many inconsistencies:
View attachment 521866
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
  • Featured
Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...
The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
Simucube Pro Bundle combines the new golden standard, Simucube 2 Pro 25 Nm Wheel Base with Heusinkveld Sprint pedals. This pro-level pack is designed for esports, Technology and Motor Sports enthusiasts to enter the high-end Sim Racing eSports scene with pride and credibility. Buy now from...
The GT Omega PRO XL Series features the design of our best-selling, classic PRO Series Chair scaled up for larger users or people who just want a little more room. As such we have built them wider, taller and with more of a focus on effective and comfortable padding and support. Buy now from...