Ferndale RestoSkin

Textures Ferndale RestoSkin 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely awsome! Worth a download just for the interior! Speaking of which; could there be a version of the interior skin only? I have yet to find one that only saves my eyes from the green AND removes the american flag without changing the paintjob, and your job with the dash and everything is great!
And perhaps you could make a more worn/dirty version too, because i loved the paint scheme, but personally really like the little bit of dirt on the stock skin.

Regardles; awsome mod!

Absolutely awsome! Worth a download just for the interior! Speaking of which; could there be a version of the interior skin only? I have yet to find one that only saves my eyes from the green AND removes the american flag without changing the paintjob, and your job with the dash and everything is great!
And perhaps you could make a more worn/dirty version too, because i loved the paint scheme, but personally really like the little bit of dirt on the stock skin.

Regardles; awsome mod!
You actually can, just import the interior files and leave out the exterior. I'm working on an interior redo that has emblems, to sort of hark it back to a real 70's car...

You actually can, just import the interior files and leave out the exterior. I'm working on an interior redo that has emblems, to sort of hark it back to a real 70's car...
Funny enough, i figured this out installing another skin and came back to do just that! I'm glad to hear you're making an even more awsome interior; will definetly download it when it comes out!

Note; i'm using a loader that has no way of flipping things right side up. Is it necessary with this mod?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 185 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 244 13.5%