Resource icon

Apps ferito-serverPlugin 0.5.7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fernando Deutsch submitted a new resource:

ferito-serverPlugin - Assetto Corsa Server Plugin which will generate JSON files with information from finished sessions

This is an Assetto Corsa Server Plugin which will generate JSON files with information from finished sessions (Practice, Qualify, Race) into a specific folder.
Optionally, the plugin can publish these JSON files via a regular HTTP POST request to a server.

Uncompress the complete folder on the same folder where the acServer.exe is located.

Make sure there is a 'results' folder where the acServer.exe is located, as the plugin requires the generated JSON files from the acServer.exe to...

Read more about this resource...

Fernando Deutsch updated ferito-serverPlugin with a new update entry:

Added JSON data

Added sessionServerName on the xml settings. This value will be included on the JSON object on the serverName property. This is intended to allow identify multiple AC servers that sends data to the same jsonDestinationURL server.

JSON includes now a drivers list of driver objects. The driver object contains the list of laps of the driver. This may replace the existing laps list and result list on the root object. Still undecided what would be the best JSON structure. The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well, this is more to be used to recollect race results and data events and store in a database.

I am working on a front end that uses the information to show results, and maybe generate some interesting stats.

• Deleted member 250481

Hi Fernando,

I see that you have not made any improvement since August 2015, do you plan to do some or you stop the development ?
If not, is it possible to get your source code to upgrade your plugin ?

Kind Regards,
Kleryon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%