Female Driver in Career mode

lol yeah....but still,i gave a try and it worked :D i tried removing helmets of drivers in cutscenes...and it also effing worked!!:roflmao: I can show preview if you want
Grt work
thanx
i was looking for it.
But one question
why that black thing on her face.
it doesn't show while the helmet is on.
but without helmet it doesn't look good.
just a thought.
But still thanx.

Could have done with it last year. Bit flat chested though. :p

On to 2012 for me.

These Codemasters games are really pretty sexist. I know we girls only make up 1-2% of their market but I am a bit sick of getting all the news articles etc with "he" in the messages! F1:CE had a whole female avatar thing happening, and even 2010 at least had female names!

Well done Rian, I'm sure female drivers will appreciate this.
BTW Can you tell me which file the race suit name is on so I can edit this myself please?
you require Photoshop with DDS plugin working,Ryder PSSG tool. First all you'll need to know how to export and import DDS files with Ryder PSSG editor. If you have the tools above i explained,then i can show you rest of the path. ;)

Ryan, I'm ok with the pssg editor thanks, I just need to know the correct files, I searched but could not find them, must have missed them somewhere. I presume once I get the dds open, it's just a matter of editing and importing it back in?

Hey, Keith, if you need a help i can do something for you, just send me a PM with some you want and will do it for you. Also still have 2011 installed and 2012 too, so i can test some for you before sending...

Hey Silver Benz, I wanted to edit the race suit to put my name in place of whichever driver I replace as I go through my career. It is mainly for F1 2012 actually, but I searched the pssg files and couldn't find the right file. I have used the pssg editor before, and I can edit DDS files no problem, but I just can't find the right file to export the picture from. If you can tell me which folder they are in I'd be grateful :)

not yet Rian thanks, I have only just got the file, so will try it later :)

EDIT I have the England flag in place of the brazil flag (on Bruno Senna suit), but so far cannot get the name senna replaced. Still working on it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back