Felipe Nasr hopeful of 2015 F1 seat

_W2Q5766.jpg

The traditional F1 "silly season" is in full swing during the Summer break with a number of rumours circulating for potential driver movements for the 2015 season.

The latest to throw his name into the frame is current GP2 hotshot Felipe Nasr, who has revealed he is already speaking with a number of teams concerning a drive for next year.

The current Williams reserve driver stated to SporTV "Conversations have begun already, my management is already looking. Force India is hard but I think Sauber is possible.
I want to join a midfield team that gives me a position to fight for points, that would be fantastic."

Although he is the current Williams reserve driver he doesn't feel confident about being promoted to a race seat with the team next year. He has also ruled out joining either Marussia or Caterham for performance reasons.

Whilst Nasr is over 40 points behind GP2 Championship leader Jolyon Palmer, he has 8 races left to claw to the title, although it's clear his attention is already shifting to a step up to Formula One for next year.

Where would you like to see Felipe Nasr drive in next year's season?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he have money/sponsorship? If he doesn't - he'll be a test driver at Williams. If he does, he could oust Maldonado at Lotus.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back