Feldbergring

Tracks Feldbergring 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does it appear in your content\tracks folder?

1579269817373.png

There isn't anything strange or unusual about the track, and installation should be the same as for most other mod tracks.

Hey guys I love to race this track but I just keep falling trough the map at the start... now I have fixed this before it had to do with the KN5 in physics or something but I just cant find or know what to do or change in the files ? can someone help?

For anyone interested, we're holding a Group C event this Friday at Feldbergring:

Here's a reference lap :)

Do you guys have trouble in AI races when the cars go down the hill and someone always causes a crash? I'm running a rather peculiar car for AC's standards (Morgan Three Wheeler) which has trouble getting any performance when driven by the AI so I had to give myself some restrictor to match their performance. Do you think I should record my own AI line for this car?

I haven't used it myself, but the quality of the mod car might have an influence on how well they get round any track, not just this one. Even some Kunos cars are notoriously poor when driven by the AI, so it doesn't surprise me that the Morgan is struggling.

You might have more luck modifying the ai_hints.ini file rather than recording a new AI spline. That way you can control where they should brake and by how much.

Hello , super newb here :) does anyone know if track and car mods work in steam VR like it’s DLC’s from steam store? Been playing last two month and just realized theres more content available ! Thank you ))

I love this track, thank you - looks wonderful with Sol and Pure. I cannot get puddles or wet tarmac to work however, is that something that can be activated somehow? (Sorry I don't really know how puddles/wetness from Sol work on custom tracks). Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back