FEELS REAL FFB for rFactor

Downloaded this long time ago. But i was using Realfeel and it was working quite well. So why fix it when it's broken?
But after the Le Mans series i was searching for something else that not inlcudes Realfeel. Because of the disconnects while driver swapping and i was annoyed that i needed different realfeel settings for each mod. So thought lets try this one.
I only can say. Why didn't i try this before?! It feels so good. Finally i feel the back sliding before i spin and it feels much better.
I use a DFGT and it also works well with this wheel. I suggest you try this. What do you have to lose? :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?kyy0nmmmykm

It's just for all the mods. I was also annoyed that i needed to change things for every mod and i just also wanted to have one FF with no plug ins for all the mods. Just like GTR Evo.
Only thing you maybe need to do is to buy the correct upgrade in the upgrade section to get your prefered FF.
The Feels Real FF was based on the G25 but also worked on my DFGT. :)

just out of curiosity, how come you guys dont change
FFB steer force grip weight="0.90000" to 0.45 ? to be able to feel some force after you lost grip ?
and
FFB steer force grip factor="0.40000" to 1.0 to move the force to the front wheels ?

EDIT:
after watching the different ffb changes that you guys made i really cant notice much difference
Oke here is my final FF.
Best FF ever had when rFactor came out and no Plug in required anymore just race and have good FF.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmenzwlyyod
here are the difference between this and the default LogitechG25.ini from the Controller folder
0.00017 more steer vibe zero magnitude - i really dont get why the 0.00017 as you wont ever notice it
0.00086 more damper coefficient - again, not noticeable
0.23103 rumble strip magnitude instead of 0.35000 - ok, less rumbling
rumble strip pull factor reduced (or increased, to be mathematically correct) from -1.5000 to -0.51034
and thats it ! while factors like grip function, grip weight, grip factor left on default
i really think you guys have a huge placebo effect with these ffb settings or its me who just dont get how the ffb works in this game

Sorry for dragging this up.....

Would this be worth doing for me? Heres my situation;

I use a mod launcher, which lets me select specific control.ini's for different mods.
So would i have to place these settings in all my other ini's for this to work, or would replacing the controller.ini cover it?

not sure if you are forced to choose different .ini's if you select this controler.ini for every mod it should do fine
it feels realy good way better as anything i had befor in rf, its a different from night to day compared to the orginal
FFB and its way better as the realfeel plug in comes close to simbin's ffb if not better

Hi to all, I want to give a try with the different FFB settings suggested here, everything exposed here seems to be very interesting.

So what track do you recommend I should select in order to make really evident the impact of the settings changes... I was thinking in Zandvoort or Birmingham since both have sharp curves and a lot of ups and downs. Thinking in the trck bumps perhaps Donington also? Let us know your thoughts.

Edit: I'm running with a G27 and I'm assuming G25's settings work the same for both wheels.

Thanks.

• benito

Ivo Simos i before the try yours controller.ini.Do you think can i use for any formula1 mod ?.If dont can you share for formula1 mod controller.ini ffb settings,and what do u use in game rates,what degrees of rotation do you recomended ?
Thank you

@ Franz. Just use any track doesn't reall matter. And you also can use it for the G27. I am using it even with the DFGT.

@ Benito

I dont really change it. I use almost the same for every mod.
450 rotation, 19 steering lock. Medium FF effects, 100% FF strenght.
And the rates are. Steering rate, brake rate and throttlle rate all on 60%.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.0%