FCR Swaps with FDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give you guys a clear and straight view about whats going on within FDR (Flying Dutchman Racing).
We of FDR can tell you that we dropped FCR (Flying Canadian Racing). We had to many issues with getting the drivers on the grid. BUT REMEMBER IT WAS NOT OUR TEAM! It is still the Team of Keith Barrick. Who has it very busy with work atm.
We of FDR decided we needed a second team (Even if FCR would still excist we woudl have started it).
The second team is Flying Dutchman Development racing. A team made for the new simracers, and uprising talents.
We give them full support and a chance to become in our topteam of Flying Dutchman racing.
Members of the Flying Canadian Racing have been transferred to the FDR and FDD team.
We don't want to give you guys any secret suprises that you don't like!
So feel free to ask anything. And i try to answer it. Ohw and good luck with the uncoming round of STC. :cool:

Lol ok i try to explain. The current drivers of FCR have been merged to FDD. So yeah FCR is changed in to FDD. But the old FCR is still a name not owned by us FDR. Maybe thats a bit more clear ;)

To be honest, in my opinion it is a new team. I mean this is basically the same thing as Flatout changing the name of our club team and throwing in the top drivers from the racing team. By doing this we could get a significant advantage in the car lottery but between FCR and FDR there isn't such a big difference. Still, no matter how hard I tried to think of a way to rationalize that it wasn't a new team, I just couldn't come up with one. I mean this is more than just changing a name of a team.

Mikko,

Thanks for your honest opinion. And what ever the dissision is from the racestaff i agree with it.
I just don't want to start this season with a team that is beeing flamed at.
So i can only answer questions about the changes and what you can expect from the current team.
i am not gonna start a disscusion about the place we should be on to pick a car! thats up to the staff.

And David, Hugo sended you the logo's etc.

Well it says the team would be started up even if FCR stayed, so then they would be last picking a car like all new teams.
But now FCR stops they ar not ? Doesn't realy make sense to me.

If its just a name change, then just call it a name change and be over with it. Which isn't possible since it wasn't their team (of which i had no idea :) ).
But here it clearly says NEW team, so therefore my question.
The explenation explaining the NEW team would be started up even if FCR stayed makes it very clear for me tbh. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked :) :) .

If i get it right FDR created a sister team and an other one stoped. Not much different then Gbk. Not realy fair for Gbk if you ask me. Only difference is some guys from FCR will race for FDR. Or am i wrong here.

No it is not an error guys. The RPM guys decided they needed a free season off from STC. They will be back in the near future for sure, but not for the Black Cup 11.

:( :( :( , damn we where very proud to be able to fight with them for the championship uptil the last race in the 2 previous seasons. We where hoping to do it again in the next one. But sure they will be back in full force season after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%