FC2 2014

Cars FC2 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

NeverKrash

Premium
Mod is unsupported since Assetto Corsa version 1.2 in 2015. It will not work.
See the Race Sim Studio thread on RaceDepartment for the exceedingly improved next version of this mod, by the original team who made the FC2 mod all those years ago:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-rss-2-by-race-sim-studio.133760/

Welcome to the re-release of the much loved FC2 2014 mod created by the Formula Corsa Modding team.

After many changes and improvements to the base game Assetto Corsa, it is now time to reintegrate this mod for the community.

Enjoy the powerful new V8 engine, thunderous backfires and ear popping gear changes in one of the fastest cars in the motorsport world.

3D Templates
Click here

Credits

• Chargincar - 3D model, animations, integration
  • David Dominguez - Physics
  • NeverKrash - Sound, compilation
  • Garry Vale - Graphics, liveries, logos
  • F1-S-R Modding - 3D model and importing
Version 1.2 changes
  • 95% CPU Occupancy Error Fixed!
  • Left rear wheel rotation fixed
  • Volume balance of opponents, onboard and offboard sound volume fix - check sfx folder for settings!
  • New career championship 'GP2 2014 Championship' featuring 5 full-length race weekends!
  • Tyre colours updated and added into the folders**
  • Nodes added into the car so you can take a tour around the showroom
  • LOD improvements
Expect powerful steering forces, a powerful engine, and a powerful driving experience.

Download FC2 2014 here

Last edited:
Thanks for the re-release - AC needed more diversity in Formula cars.

I've been following the official thread, by 'data loss' you undoubtably mean chargincar's harddrives crashed and he lost the 3DsMax files.

Is there a sound patch available as a stand alone download for the original cars?
Was additional work done to the mod package to benefit from full download?
I ask, because I have a really slow download speed.

Is there a sound patch available as a stand alone download for the original cars?
Was additional work done to the mod package to benefit from full download?
I ask, because I have a really slow download speed.

There was an entire overhaul of the sounds and then a few details all around.

Here is a download patch specific to your request which is only 28mb. Its success depends on whether you had the most up-to-date version of the FC2 mod before this current version. Therefore, please backup your current fc2_2014_season folder before overwriting these files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2...14_season_version1_data_sfx_skins_ui-only.zip

NeverKrash updated FC2 2014 with a new update entry:

Big Update

LODs! Yes, added Level Of Detail files that are responsible for making sure your system does not have to redraw the car at maximum quality when it is far away and not needed to do so. This means a massive improvement to multiplayer and AI races of multiple cars by having less of a performance hit on your system.
A few error fixes and tweaks, a nicer looking car UI, fixes to graphical elements, new graphical elements like dust on the body, and more!

Another visual update is expected soon so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome Mod one of the best or even maybe the best Mod for AC so far - just a little question any chance that there will be the skins the cars used during the season finals ? (pierre gaslys Red Bull caterham - MP Motorsports new desings for De Jong and Sorensen etc ? )

Not likely because this is only a much improved revival of the mod the Formula Corsa Modding team released way back in July/August when the skins were relevant.

This mod was abandoned and not compatible with Assetto Corsa until we brought it back out in late December. All of the original team responsible for making this car are not working together on this mod, besides myself and chargingcar. So we won't be making more skins or updating drivers/teams/skins, but the 3D template is available for anyone else to do so if they wish.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%