AC FC2 2014 @ Spa - Fri 23 Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For what it seems now I can do 8 laps on Mediums to 95% (raised tyre pressure, tyres get terribly hot), I think I might set the tyre usage at 70% if that's okay with you guys :) Should take 11-12 laps then, which you could either try to extend to 90% and then switch for softs, or go hards after those laps and they should take you to the finish.

For what it seems now I can do 8 laps on Mediums to 95% (raised tyre pressure, tyres get terribly hot), I think I might set the tyre usage at 70% if that's okay with you guys :) Should take 11-12 laps then, which you could either try to extend to 90% and then switch for softs, or go hards after those laps and they should take you to the finish.
Ricardo but different compounds are mandatory? and if yes how can you check it? :thumbsdown:

I love these cars. But I have to say that it is very difficult to drive consistent with these. Tyres are not that big problem. Yes, you lose a second or more after some laps. But they are still drivable, you dont really start to slide around.

Had my first run with the car... Great fun to drive :)

And for the tyre wear. I managed to do 13 laps with mediums, and at that point they were at 95%. I didnt push hard, but don't think its possible in real car neither to push and not wreck the tyres. So what ever you decide to set on the server is fine by me. :)
Just saying tyre wear is manageable.
And there is allways possibility to stop twice. ;)

Well, Pirelli made available for the teams only the medium and hard tires according to this link http://www.pirelli.com/tyre/ww/en/n...tions-as-spa-for-high-speed-demands-of-monza/ so I guess tyre wear is pretty realistic:p. It would be interesting if we used these two compounds only, but again it goes into the "faith in community thing:D".
So far no complaints from T5 races on this 2 compounds ;)

Had my first run with the car... Great fun to drive :)

And for the tyre wear. I managed to do 13 laps with mediums, and at that point they were at 95%. I didnt push hard, but don't think its possible in real car neither to push and not wreck the tyres. So what ever you decide to set on the server is fine by me. :)
Just saying tyre wear is manageable.
And there is allways possibility to stop twice. ;)
I will put it at 90% then if it is that managable :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back