Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chargingcar

Error in tyre.ini:

the same lut for the Softs is applied to Mediums and Hards.
Lut files for Mediums and Hards have different values as the one for Softs.
Hi , I did not create the physics ,
So do not know regarding the files , I was passed the update after some team members left , I might revert back to the previous physics , that was supposed to be the new tire model update , but like I say not checked any settings , thanks for passing that on :)

Hi david made a fix straight away , please try it out to see how good the improvements are :)
Yes, the wearcurve assosiation is correct now, all tyre compounds should behave like intended. I can test drive the car tomorrow.

Another thing:
I saw in the reopened thread on the official forum that you are looking for a sound and physics programmer/guy to finish the F1 cars. What does the work on the physics of a car model entail in general and what specific skills are required?

Should I talk to David Dominguez directly?

Reactions: CC
Yes, the wearcurve assosiation is correct now, all tyre compounds should behave like intended. I can test drive the car tomorrow.

Another thing:
I saw in the reopened thread on the official forum that you are looking for a sound and physics programmer/guy to finish the F1 cars. What does the work on the physics of a car model entail in general and what specific skills are required?

Should I talk to David Dominguez directly?
Tires , Suspension , Power LUT , Aero , Gears ,,,,,, But takes a lot of understanding of the suspension and geometry , I can make the power for certain cars but F1 is a lot harder because theres no actual data to recreate it .....
Speak to David if you wish :)

Thx, I'll contact him soon.

Edit:
after testdrive with the new tyre.ini the tyres behave appropriately now. The hard ones last a very long time, less for the Mediums, Softs, SuperSofts, etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back